Terms and Conditions
- 20% deposit to secure booking.
- Balance due 14 days prior to travel date.
Please refer to the individual product page for the most up to date terms and conditions.
- The tour operator reserves the right to vary or cancel tours or part thereof due to extremes of weather or changes to operational conditions such as road closures, fire bans or other conditions beyond the control of the operator.
- Every effort will be made to keep to the published departure times and connections, but no guarantee can be made and no compensation shall be made for failure to meet those times.
- The tour operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles or drivers as circumstances dictate.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are valid as per the respective rate periods.
- The tour operator does not accept any liability for the acts, omissions, default or negligence of Wildlife Park, scenic rides or any other service provided used in connection with these tours.
- The tour operator shall not be responsible or liable for death, illness or injury to any person, or loss of or damage to any property or otherwise due to the operator’s negligence nor any inconvenience, delay, injury, accident, theft or negligence caused to, or expenses incurred by, any client/passenger however caused by or arising out of services or failure to provide services.
- These tours operate in environmental and culturally sensitive areas. Any person found wilfully damaging the environment or indigenous art, or causing discomfort to others will be requested to leave the tour at the nearest public transport depot. Any costs incurred will be at that person’s own expense.
- The Government introduced a Goods and Services Tax on the 1st July 2000. Our prices quoted are inclusive of this Goods and Services Tax at the current levy of 10%. Should the Australian Government increase this levy, then you our client, should be aware that any price increases will be forwarded on accordingly.